Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh, my gosh! It's... it's a blog!!

Welcome to Project: Stylus! My name is Brandon DeStefano and I will be your host and moderator to the blog portion of what will soon become my online creative studio for comic book-related writing and design. Project: Stylus is something that I've been working on off-and-on for the last year or so and this blog is my first step in establishing a proper online presence.

What I hope to accomplish with this blog is to offer some insightful reviews of what I'm reading, share with people my enlightenment from new experiences and to provide myself with a forum for some shameless self-promotion of upcoming projects I'm working on. In addition, I'd like to use this space as a chance to stretch my creative legs in front of my (hopefully) adoring audience, while generating some potential freelance work.

So please, feel free to read on, chime in and tell your friends about it 'cause without you, this is just another random posting lost in the blog-o-sphere... Thanks and again, Welcome!



Project: Stylus is a © and TM Brandon G. DeStefano 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment