Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Designer's Eye: Logo Obsession, Pt. 2

Okay, here is Part 2 of my logo entries. Below are another 5 logos that I feel are successful and engaging. So, let's get started.


This logo, with it's simple, elegant use of a stylized font, really helps portray this boutique in an artistic light.


This logo stuck out for me not because of what it contained, but what it was missing, so-to-speak. The excellent use of negative space to create the image of a cup and saucer really emphasized the idea of "less is more."


This logo uses simple lines to create an image that most would recognize as a conductor, but most certainly is not.

This logo also makes great use of negative space. I think that the pig iconic enough that one can recognize it, but not so much as to shy away from eating there because of the it.
The retro look of this logo caught my attention immediately. The font choice works well with the illustration and the color choice helps emphasize the dark color of the chocolate.

Next week, I'll post some of the less-than-successful logos for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. the savannah logo is amazing. i love the simple lines. genius.

    ReplyDelete