Friday, October 30, 2009

Show & Tell: Collection - Lead Figurines

Since we did not have a Show & Tell assignment for this week, I decided to post about another one of my many collections. I'm currently collecting lead figurines imported from England, designed by a company called Eaglemoss. The two series I'm picking up are: The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection and The DC Super Hero Collection.

Each collection features characters from their respective universe in iconic poses and come with a 20-page, full-color magazine about each character. Each figurine stands between 3 and 3 1/2 inches, except for the Specials and Mega Specials (which are bigger and represent larger sized characters) and are hand-painted.

I currently have 123 Marvel figurines and 42 DC figurines (the DC collection started after the success of the Marvel line). Below are some of my favorites from each collection.

Kraven, the Hunter (Marvel)


Juggernaut (Marvel)


Colossus (Marvel)


Green Lantern, Hal Jordan (DC)


Hawkman (DC)


Gorilla Grodd (DC)

3 comments:

  1. That's some craftsmanship right there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I checked out your home page on comicspace, but it said "home page not found"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pat,

    Here's the link www.comicspace.com/brandon_destefano.

    Blogger broke the link between after the slash, that's why you couldn't view my page...

    ReplyDelete