Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Designer's Eye: Comic Lettering, Pt. 1

Since this week's Show & Tell is to bring examples of Interesting Typography, I thought that I'd focus my other two posts from this week on some of my favorite typography: Comic Book Lettering.

I do a lot of freelance lettering, so I'm always looking to established creators' works to help improve my own lettering skills. Here are some examples of really great lettering. Some are interesting word balloons/caption boxes and others are sound effects.







2 comments:

  1. I can't get enough of comics. Cheers to always posting something comic related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. As soon as I have time, maybe over Thanksgiving break, I'm buying tons of graphic novels. Especially the ones you recommended. =)

    ReplyDelete