Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Designer's Eye: Recoloring Photos

Today, I spent a considerable amount of time looking for another image for my documentary that had been retouched like that ones I'm currently using. Although I was unable to find one that had already been done, I did find one that worked with the caption I added. So, I decided to hit the trusty internet to find a tutorial on how to make my image look like the others.

Thanks to Google, I was able to find this tutorial (link below) that really got the job done and I wanted to share it with you all. The tutorial was found on a site called Photoshop Support and it was easy to follow and very helpful. Hope you find it useful as well.


http://www.photoshopsupport.com/tutorials/jf/hand-colouring-a-black-and-white-photo/hand-colouring-a-black-and-white-photo.html

1 comment:

  1. cool i should check it out. there's a setting on the newer digital cameras, too, that turns everything black and white except for a specific color you specify.

    ReplyDelete